15 October 2009

B-boy Championships backstage 2nd day snippet...


Another year out of three and it was really good to see the familiar faces I grew to know whilst working on the event...



Competiton was fierce, energy was high octane and new talent emerged...

This year I have to say the female talent just got bigger and we was graced with our first ever female locker Dey Dey (France) and B-girl group AT, Candy and Taya to win in the B-boy Championships!



And atleast this year I predicted the B-boy solo world title and it came TRUE Morris repping USA smack it!...


In jesse's words: "I was watching this on tv last year, now I'm behind the dancers on stage. Its like Tekken but dancing, this is sick!"



I thought I add in the fact our PJ Reporter Laura went up for the fresh to death style comp, and didn't get through because Crazy Legs said she was wearing a mets jersey and yet he's a Yankees fan now that's a PAR, I would like to think no-one else agreed coz she was ON POINT...



Coverage by PJ Reporters Quincey, Laura and Jesse


For more info on the event click here

(To see footage and competition process throughout all countries look out for it on channel 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment