29 March 2009

Soo many reasons to be hyped about april

And I'm not talking about chocolate covered bunnies and easter eggs, although I will be having some of that as well.

I can only go into two today, and will soon be blogging about a few others, so for now check out the release of the following films on April the 10th.

The first is Let the right one in which I was lucky enough to catch during the BFI's future film festival. It's the Tale of a young boy in sweden who falls in love with the girl next door, only thing is she's actually a vampire.

The narrative is amazing and the film looks soo beautiful, it's critically acclaimed and there is good reason for it. I love vampire drama's and films, and I have never seen a Vampire story told in such a human way, the film made me realise, how much of a hollywood persceptive I had on the entire genre. So if you have time make sure you watch it, its defintely worth it.



http://lettherightonein.co.uk/

The second film getting released on the 10th April is Too Fast Too Furious Four, which to be honest I only want to watch so I can look at fast cars and Vin diesels chiselled body!

No comments:

Post a Comment